Kyros 6.0 integrates advanced technologies devices for Mobile Personal telemetry and Assets and Vehicles telematics.
The new devices with advanced technologies integrated on location-based platform Kyros 6.0 enables tracking of items such as:
- Cargo containers
- Waste removal for clearance services,
- Delivery packages,
- Vehicles telematics new CAN bus and OBD parameters,
- Personal monitoring sensors,
- Personal devices for electronic monitoring of restricted mobility personnel and other Public Safety applications (Domestic violence offenders, House Arrest, Parole and Probation and Other Public Safety applications )
- Personal telematics for remote Health & Care services.
The personal telematics functions of Kyros 6.0 include a new algorithm for calculating and representing levels of autonomy of the devices. In portable devices, the battery indicator is considered a “critical event”; therefore for a more precise control of this factor, Kyros 6.0 includes this event in the real-time report of the location of assets and people.